Faith Development for Children
Faith Development for children in Pre-K through grade 5 meets between the Sunday Masses during the school year - 9:30-10:30 AM. Our comprehensive program includes FAITH FIRST events for all ages, which parents attend along with their children.
The Faith Development of Children involves:
- participation in parish life, particularly weekly attendance at the weekend liturgy
- participation in FAITH FIRST events with parents
- participation in Children’s Faith Development Sessions
- faith formation at home, aided by resources provided by the parish
- Sacrament preparation sessions for parents and children, as needed
Vacation Bible Camp - Summer fun and learning for children and their adult and teen helpers
Child Protection Policies and Practices - Holy Infant abides by the Diocese of Raleigh's Child and Youth Protection policies. All catechists and anyone who will ever be alone with children undergo a criminal background check before they begin their work and participate in some training in child and youth protection.
Information for Catholic School families on the relationship between parish and school faith development and sacrament preparation.